(All are sold and in their furever homes!)
NEXT LITTER EXPECTED: JULY 27, 2022
Dam: Blossom Valley Got Her Groove Back (Stella)
Sire: Janssen Coutinho Xoco (Xoco) -- Brazilian import
If interested, email me for an application and I'll send you one electronically.
Return it to me and I will notify you when puppies are born.
PRICES FOR PETS:
$2,000-$2,500 for blacks
$2,500-$3,000 for yellows
$3,000-$3,500 for chocolates
Breeding rights are subject to negotiation and contract.
Pet puppies get AKC limited registration meaning their offspring cannot be registered with AKC.
PROCEDURE TO GET A LAB PUPPY FROM ME:
1. Fill out an Application Form, which you can get by emailing me at BlossomValleyKennel@gmail.com.
2. Return the Application to me by email or snail mail, indicating color, sex and when you want a puppy.
3. I will review the Application, especially for your experience with dogs (Labs in particular), location, family members' info, and pictures of your property and home.
4. I only take deposits on puppies on the ground. If approved for a puppy from a litter, submit a NONREFUNDABLE $500 deposit by Zelle transfer or by check. Deposit is nonrefundable to compensate me for removing your puppy from the marketing pool and losing potential buyers.
YOUR PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDES:
1) AKC Registration Certificate in the new owners' names with either "limited" or "full" registration, depending upon contractual terms and level of payment.
2) Litter Certificate showing 3 generations of ancestors.
3) 15-digit microchip.
4) AKC Reunite registration of microchip for life in the new owners' names.
5) Vaccination at 4 weeks using NeoPar.
6) Vaccinations at 6 and 9 weeks, using Nobivac's Canine 1-DAPPv.
7) Two deworming treatments, using pyrantel pamoate at 6 and 8 weeks.
8) Two treatments of Toltrazuril to protect against coccidia protozoa.
9) One week health guarantee against a common puppy health conditions that may exist when puppy is picked up, so make an appointment to introduce your puppy to your vet within that one-week period.
10) One-year guarantee against genetic diseases proven to be genetic instead of environmental.
ABOUT BLOSSOM VALLEY KENNEL:
My goal is to produce wonderfully temperamented Lab puppies to place in loving pet homes. My dad hunted and bred Labs in Kentucky, where I was born. I remember playing with Lab puppies as a child and exploring the countryside around the small town of Benton, which had about 2,000 inhabitants back then. I don't recall playing with other children as much as my dogs. I think I always preferred dogs to humans! My Dad gave away my dogs when he moved our family to San Diego in 1956 when I was almost 9 years old. I was very depressed to lose my best "fur" friends. I eventually grew up, went to college, getting a B.S. in Physics in 1972 and a J.D. in 1987. I lived in Torrance, working for TRW Space Systems from 1973-87. After graduating Loyola Law School in 1987, I worked in Century City for a litigation firm (Parkinson, Wolf, Lazar & Leo, et al.) for 3 years and then, in 1990, I went in-house at Southern California Edison Company in Rosemead and retired in 2013.
In 1988, I bought 12 acres in east county San Diego, California, near Lake Jennings County Park in an area called Blossom Valley, with the goal of establishing a ranch and having lots of fur friends. I designed and built a large house on that land and moved in in April 1998. Once there, I started collecting miniature horses, goats and dogs. Kasey Mando urged me to go to horse shows and dog shows so I registered my AKC kennel names while living there with the prefix of "Blossom Valley." I lived there until 2010, when my commute to work in Rosemead grew to 3 hours each way (140 miles), so I decided to move closer to Los Angeles.
In June 2010, I found a 20-acre parcel witih a nice house in Aguanga, CA, which is in Riverside County. My commute decreased to 2 hours each way so I was happy. After I fixed up that property, I moved to a property closer to the main highway in 2013 when I was preparing to retire. I retired from Edison on September 30, 2013. This property is more level for my animals and I have a pool, which the doggies love. Now I have a herd of about 35 alpacas (I make fiber into yarn for sale), a miniature horse, Labrador Retrievers, Parson Russell Terriers, (Jack) Russell Terriers, a Rottie, 4 pygmy goats, 3 peacocks, about 20 guinea fowl to eat bugs and kill baby rattlers, and an Arab mare named Lavonna, who I used to ride.
All rights reserved. Copyright 2002-2022 by Annette Gilliam